Document Management for Manufacturers
Manufacturing industries are bound by official protocol and standards that need to be adhered to.
The latest GDPR legislation adds further complexity. It is imperative that records are kept secure and instantly available to those employees entitled to access them.
Be in Control, At All Times of the Process
The steps involved in manufacturing a product are often considerable and will involve many individual teams each with their unique part to play. Starting with the original design concept and market research, then the CAD (and now CAM) experts work to produce the final prototypes before the actual manufacturing can begin and quality-control and distribution teams come into play.
Enabling easy sharing of information between these teams makes the whole process more efficient and in the end more profitable. Quick access to supplier documents can also make all the difference when certain queries need to be answered.
benefit from EDMS.
- Fully encrypt and password protect documents
- Control of what users can see and do within the system – RBAC administration ensures sensitive documents will only be seen by those who have been given permission to do so
- A full audit trail and revision records history – enabling you to know who performed actions on documents and when they did it
- Automate workflows – making current manual processing of information effortless by passing it through a pre-defined set of timed tasks for action
- Enable secure electronic signatory signoff from third parties, who do not have access to the Filestream system
- A scheduling tool allows the automatic deletion of documents after a set period or on a particular date
The system can also be used in all aspects of business, not just the core activity. It is ideal for HR, accounts, supplier and customer information.
Powerful, Simple DM Software
Easy to manage
Up your manufacturing output by having all documentation concerning a manufacturing process immediately available to all who need it including sub suppliers and customers. View all file types including AutoCAD, PDF, JPEG, spreadsheets and e mails
Improve departmental communications enabling staff to work more efficiently and improve productivity
Design approvals can be managed by efficient workflows
Space & Money
Consolidate document storage and save space and money
Paper documents can be scanned and kept electronically where they take up no space, are more secure and available on any device
Have peace of mind, with documents that are safeguarded against any disaster. Using 256 AES encryption, valuable high security documents are also much more resistant against espionage.