Filestream works with a variety of companies in the finance sector to enable them to:
- Improve administrative efficiencies and GDPR compliance
- Integrate and enhance organisational processes
- Improve document security and access control
- Use AI to automatically index invoices
- Reappraise their software requirements, often saving time and money
The system can also be used in all aspects of your business, not just your core activity. It is ideal for HR, accounts, supplier invoices and customer information.
Using Filestream document management software enables engineering firms to:
- Fully encrypt and password-protect information
- Control what users can see and do within the system – RBAC administration ensures sensitive documents will only be seen by those who have been given permission to do so
- Have a full audit trail and revision records history – enabling you to know who performed actions on documents and when they did it
- Automate workflows – making current manual processing of information effortless by passing it through a pre-defined set of timed tasks for action
- Enable secure electronic signatory signoff from third parties, who do not have access to the Filestream system
- Automatically control document retention or deletion which allows you to set dates to automatically destroy certain documents and types of information
Using software specific to your own sector? Don’t worry, our API (Application Programming Interface) tool makes it possible to link these programs to our document management software. Documents and associated information can be transferred between systems using CSV / XML format.
Learn more about how Filestream’s Document Management Software can help and benefit your business